The tour starts with a transfer by minibus to Urbino, a historic Renaissance city that many of the Hotel Dory’s regular cycling guests already know very well.
From Urbino we set off down the technically difficult Capute descent to reach Urbania and Sant’Angelo in Vado, where we start to climb up to Lamoli for the first real mountain pass, through to Fonte Abeti, with a breathtaking ride down to Città di Castello in Umbria. After a break at Città di Castello, rich in art and history, we set off again for Apecchio over the Bocca Serriola Pass surrounded by forests, and then the Stregone Pass to lead us back to Sant’Angelo in Vado and then Piandimeleto.
The last climb takes us up to the slopes of Mount Carpegna, and then the road follows a fast and easy descent down to the plain that leads back to Riccione
SPRING: 5th April 2018
AUTUMN: 4th October 2018
- This program is dedicated to well-trained cyclists. The average speed will be 26/27 km/hour (Limoncino group)
- A first-aid, supply and assistance service is provided by our minibus along the entire route.
- The excursion "To the source of the Tiber" will only become available once at least 5 participants have been reached. The program could undergo changes as regards the route and the times indicated.
- In case of bad weather, the excursion will take place on the following day. Departure is planned for 8 am, with return at 6 pm.
- You are invited to bring with you a change of cycling gear – leggings, sleeves and rainproof jacket.
...on arrival we’ll party you like real champions
AUTUMN from Euro 593,00
AUTUMN from Euro 446,00