The tour starts in Fano an historic city of Roman origins of which it still harbours many traces; we will get there by minibus or train.
We will make our way towards the town of San Costanzo along a gentle climb with a view of the surrounding countryside, the sea and the Apennine Mountains. Then we will pass through the towns of Orciano, Mondavio, Corinaldo, Ostra Vetere, and the last hill top town of Arcevia, which is situated at the top of a steep climb.
The arrival point is in Frasassi, where those who wish to will have time to visit the grottoes that bear the same name (Admission Euro 15.00 with a local guide) a veritable spectacle of nature and a natural heritage site of world renown.
SPRING: 29th March 2018
AUTUMN: 11th October 2018
- This program is dedicated to well-trained cyclists. The average speed will be 20/22 km/hour (Cappuccino group)
- A first-aid, supply and assistance service is provided by our minibus along the entire route.
- The excursion will only become available once at least 5 participants have been reached. The program could undergo changes as regards the route and the times indicated.
- In case of bad weather, the excursion will take place on the following day. Departure is planned for 8 am, with return at 6 pm.
- You are invited to bring with you a change of cycling gear – leggings, sleeves and rainproof jacket.
...on arrival we’ll party you like real champions
SPRING from euros 554,00
AUTUMN from euros 554,00
SPRING from euros 414,00
AUTUMN from euros 414,00