During the first stage we will cross the historic centre of Ravenna with its Byzantine churches and will ride along the lagoon of Comacchio with its canals where we will spend the first night.
The second stage includes a short crossing of the Po Delta by raft to the mouths of the rivers Adige and Brenta amid flamingos, eel fishing and reeds with arrival in the beautiful town of Chioggia, known as "Little Venice", with its arcades, shops, the cathedral, stately buildings and promenade.
The third stage involves two crossings by boat to the island of Pellestrina and the Lido, where the film festival is staged. At the Lido, we shall deposit our bicycles and helmets, put on our sneakers and travel by ferry to Venice. Two hours to visit the wonderful city in our company or by yourself with return to Chioggia along the same route.
SPRING: from 9 to 16 June 2018
|The program of the week|
|SATURDAY||arrival in Riccione and accommodation in Hotel Dory
6 pm Welcome cocktail and information to participants
7 pm Welcome Dinner
|SUNDAY||ore 9.30 Mombaroccio - Gradara Km 86
ore 19.00 cena
|MONDAY||ore 9.30 Belvedere-Fogliense – Mondaino - Vecciano Km 76
ore 13.00 Barbecue a Vecciano nella country house e degustazione di aceto balsamico
ore 18.00 breafing con le guide: "Venezia in bicicletta"
ore 19.00 cena
|TUESDAY||ore 8.30 Riccione - Comacchio km 115
ore 16.00 arrivo ai Lidi di Comacchio e sistemazione in hotel
ore 19.30 cena tipica comacchiese a base di pesce e anguilla
|WEDNESDAY||ore 8.30 Comacchio - Chioggia km 118
ore 16.00 arrivo a Chioggia e visita della città e del suo centro storico.
ore 19.00 cena tipica chioggiasca a base di pesce
|THURSDAYÌ||ore 8.00 Chioggia - Venezia km 24 (bici più traghetto)
ore 14.00 Venezia - Chioggia km 24 (bici più traghetto)
ore 17.00 Chioggia Riccione in minibus
ore 20.30 Arrivo a Riccione
ore 20.30 cena tipica romagnola all’Hotel Dory
|FRIDAY;||ore 9.30 Ginestreto - Panoramica Km 84
ore 19.00 cena degustazione “Sapori e Piaceri”
ore 21.00 Serata foto e premi
- The program is open to fairly well-trained cyclists; the average speed will be 20-22 km per hour (Cappuccino/ Cappuccino Light group)
- All services for bikers and also a minibus and assistance service to follow the group during the 3-day excursion to Venice.
- The return from Chioggia to Riccione is by minibus.
- Accompanying persons may also take part in the "Venice cycling" days. These will travel from Chioggia to Venice like the cyclists, but will take the minibus.
- the Venice Cycling excursion requires at least 5 and up to a maximum number of 18 participants. The program is subject to changes as regards indicated routes and times.
- Please bring a small trolley with the bare essentials for 3 days (not large Samsonite suitcases :-) and a rucksack with sneakers for changing shoes at Lido
Spring excursion: bookings by 31 April
Autumn excursion: booking by 31 July
Where we sleep
3 *** Hotels at Lidi of Comacchio and Chioggia
Where we eat
Breakfast at the hotel and dinner in typical local restaurants. On the way lunch break and refreshing drinks provided by minibus service.
Prices are per person, in double or twin room, either Superior room in formula Style or miniapartment in formula Idea. Single room supplement € 30 per day.
SPRING from 895.00 euro
AUTUMN from 1002.00 euro
SPRING from 753.00 euro
AUTUMN from 845.00 euro