Weekly program for guest accompanying
For lovers of shopping and culture, as an alternative we suggest a visit to the weekly market in Rimini and the old Roman city, with the Augustus Arch, the Surgeon’s House, the Cathedral and the Tiberius Bridge (2000 years old). Bus 11 to Rimini, with a stop only 50 metres from the Hotel Dory.
12 noon: Departure by minibus to see the “Hills of Rimini”, meeting up with the bikers for a farmhouse tasting session with olive oil, wine, cheese, ham, salami, cakes and other local products.
For lovers of shopping, as an alternative we suggest a visit to the weekly morning market in the old town of Riccione, about ten minutes on foot from the Hotel Dory.
- 15 pairs of Exel carbon-fibre Nordic walking poles available
- 15 city bikes for trips around town
- Use of our in-house Aqua Wellness Centre
- Massages with masseur and physiotherapist (€30 for 30 minutes)
- 10 Scott electric pedal-assist bikes at €25 per day
The programme for non-biker guests is subject to variations depending on weather conditions and coordination with cycling trips.
The activities and excursions included in the programme are free, and require a minimum of five participants.