Active holidays in Riccione
Overlooking the sea with the hills behind: our landscape is intensely beautiful and covered in pine trees, cypresses, vineyards and olive groves. It’s an incredible mix of nature and culture where small, traffic-free country roads lead to villages where time has stood still.
Urbino, Gradara, San Leo, Montefiore, Montegridolfo and San Marino, in other words, the oldest republic in the world: places the Hotel Dory loves and wishes to share with guests by organizing splendid excursions by bicycle or on foot.
The hotel provides all the gear, from bicycles to technical gear, from cycling helmets to carbon Nordic Walking poles. For young sailors who want to sail the seas on board sailboats, we organize a two-hour trip around the most beautiful bays along the coast every Monday.
- 5 FREE weekly excursions every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Departure 8.00 am, return estimated for lunch
- Participation in cycling excursions with an expert guide, 1/2 different cycling groups; the programme will be adapted based on the number and type of participants!
- Safe deposit, equipped workshop, washing area.
- Filled sandwiches, bananas and water
- Services of an in-house mechanic every day for small repairs
- Replacement Scott bikes should hired bikes break
- More than 20 detailed itineraries for cycling tourists and 15 itineraries with detailed road book for MTB
- Laundry service for your technical gear (laundry net bag € 8.00) and shoe drying facilities in the event of rain.
- typical dinner every 2 weeks in our Vecciano farmhouse (each 2 weeks for half board or full board formula)
- Transport service to the barbecue at our house in the country.
- Tuesday and Thursday
Departure at 10.00 am from the nearby port of Riccione.