Rest day, lots of opportunities to enjoy this day to the full. Subject to the payment of a fee:
- you can visit Rimini, the beautiful Roman city just a few kilometres from Riccione with one of our guides;
- free visit to the city of San Marino, whose old town centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
And for those who don’t want to leave their bikes behind:
- there’s the “Bike&Train” tour; we’ll load our bikes on the train for an excursion to visit the beautiful villages of the Marche region;
- alternatively, a gastronomic bicycle tour with a stop at “Il Capannino” trattoria to enjoy pasta, made using their own flour, and other delicious specialities;
- or a private guide for your group with a tour of your choice.
In the morning, trip by minibus and visit to one of the most famous cycle shops in Romagna
7.00 pm: traditional "Romagna dinner” with tasting of typical local products, all homemade, Sangiovese wine and limoncino tasting session